- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- ½ tsp of olive oil
- optional: soft boiled egg yolk, breast milk, formula, or filtered water
- Cut avocado in half. Remove the pit and score each side by running a knife horizontally and then vertically and then remove with a spoon into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients
- Use a fork to mash avocado until smooth consistency
- You can also use a food processor or a hand blender for a smoother puree
- Variation: you can also add the egg yolk, breast milk or formula to this mixture for additional nutrients and to thin the mash.