- 5 organic yellow potatoes
- 1/2 cup of stock
- 1/2 cup of organic, whole-fat milk
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 TBSP of raw or cultured, organic butter
- 2 TBSP of cultured cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Add washed and quartered potatoes to a medium pot. Fill with water and place on stove at high heat. When water starts a rapid boil, turn heat down to medium heat and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. After potatoes are tender, using the lid, pour out the water and save the potatoes. Add stock, milk, cheeses, butter, salt and pepper and using a potato masher mix until smooth and creamy.
3. Serve warm and enjoy!