- 1 pound of organic, pasture-fed beef
- 2 slices of sprouted bread
- 2 organic, pasture-fed eggs
- 1/2 cup of cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of crispy walnuts
- 1 tsp of ground marjoram
- 1 tsp of paprika
- a pinch of sea salt and pepper
- 4 carrots, peeled, rinsed and quartered
- 2 cups of stock (beef or chicken)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor add slices of bread and pulse until they form fine crumbs, and empty into a bowl.
3. In the same processor, add eggs, broccoli, cheese, walnuts and pulse until walnuts are finely chopped.
4. Then add beef and pulse until all ingredients are mixed well. Add this mixture to bowl of bread crumbs.
5. Add marjoram, paprika, and salt and pepper and with your hands, kneed until well combined.
6. Place in a buttered Pyrex dish in the shape of a flat log, about 6 inches long and 4 inches wide.
7. Pour in stock and add carrots.
8. Cover with parchment, then aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked through. Serve with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and enjoy!