- 6 organic, pasture-fed eggs
- 1/3 cup of organic, whole-fat milk
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of grated Swiss cheese, like Gruyere
- 2 TBS of raw or cultured, organic butter
1. Mix eggs, milk and cheeses in a bowl with a whisker until combined.
2. Heat a cast ion skillet over medium-high heat and add butter. When melted add eggs.
3. Stir vigorously for about 1 minute until egg whites are cooked, but eggs are still soft and creamy.
4. Plate and serve immediately! These are so yummy, they are great for dinner too!