1 tbsp of butter, organic high vitamin butter oil, or organic coconut oil
1 organic, free-range egg, beaten
1/2 organic green onion, finely chopped, excluding the tips and white bottom
1 tsp cultured organic cream cheese
- Melt butter or oil on medium heat in pan, add onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add beaten egg and stir vigorously and cook 1 minute longer.
- Turn off heat and add cream cheese, stir into eggs until creamy.
- Serve on a plate and wait to cool.
- The egg can be separated into bite size pieces for finger food, or served with a spoon, this one is so good, you might want to try it too!