Sweet Potato Puree
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Optional: breast milk or formula
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes then place in a pan.
- Fill pan with filtered water until potatoes are covered in water.
- Boil 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Remove from water and cool.
- Then add to a food processor with oil and puree until smooth.
- Spoon into ice cube trays, cover with plastic and freeze for at least 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- Remove from trays and store in a freezer-safe container. We use ziploc freezer bags marked with the food and date.
- When ready to use, warm and if necessary add breast milk or formula to smooth texture.
Leave a Reply